New Social Group For Canadians Eh !

Last Updated:

1. Welshman

Welshman New Member This Topic's Starter

Well its open to everyone of course but it would be nice to hear from any canadians out there .....

Share your Rogers and Fido woes !!!

Advertisement
  2. rsquigley

rsquigley Member

Hay there, I'm from nanaimo bc, I got the dream when it came out, but have since switched to the magic. I really like the the phone a lot. I am really looking forward to being able to root the rogers phones. I was considering the iPhone but after playing with my brothers iPhone I'm glad I made the choice I did

3. Lobo

Lobo Well-Known Member

hi.. Brantford ontario here.. same story.. bought the dream first then didnt like the little keyboard adn glad i got the magic.. also glad we have the 288 version of the magic os does that mean we wont have to root to get HERO or has any new news come out yet

4. mjschmidt

mjschmidt Well-Known Member

Oakville, Ontario. HTC Magic. Very Happy!

However, I'm really annoyed that we STILL don't have access to paid apps in the marketplace. I've called Rogers twice, and emailed three times to complain. We need to keep up the pressure on them.

5. halldorr

halldorr Active Member

Kitchener, Ontario.

Very happy so far with the exception of the paid apps and selling apps access.

6. Sketchie

Sketchie Member

Sup, Was waiting for the G1 to hit canada for so long and now that i got it Ive been so depressed. Reception is horrible, GPS doesnt work, Battery life is just plain depressing and the list just goes on, but how is the Dream? I think i might try to trade it in with Dream but Honestly, I've heard nothing but complaints about HTC and there phones.