1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

new spy camera app "Mobile Hidden Camera"

1. arnold92

arnold92 New Member

got a new spy camera app with many features not found in other apps.

name is "Mobile Hidden Camera" but gets installed in the name of "Simple Notepad" on your phone.

see http://www.mobilehiddencamera.com for details.

- true hidden camera and camcorder modes, supports shooting both still images and videos with
    - camera preview off
    - shutter sound off
    - phone button and keyboard backlights off, so the device looks truly powered off
    - options to block incoming phone calls, sms and all sorts of alerts so you will never get embarrassed while shooting

- high resolution image & video shooting
    - e.g. 5-megapixel images and 720x480 videos on Nexus One & Droid 2

- true hidden-application mode
    - nobody can get access to the application even if they grab a hold of your phone
    - no camera icon on Launcher and application drawer
    - camera application is hidden in a normal application and can only be seen and triggered with your chosen password
    - the application is hidden so seamlessly, that it even doesn't ask you for a password; you unlock it just by naturally typing into a notepad

- background-shooting mode
    - show the desktop, run other apps on top or even turn to standby mode while shooting in the background

- true hidden-file mode
    - images and videos taken can be hidden from the Gallery
    - all files can be stored in a hidden folder that don't even show up in file browsing software
    - storage folder names, file names and file extensions can be fully customized so nobody knows even the file types of your media collection

- quick-quit mode
    - a single touch stops shooting and quits the application in one go
    - the shooting cycle from application startup, manual or continuous shooting to quitting all go unnoticed

- self-destruction
    - erase all taken images and videos quickly by password, in case of extreme emergency

- auto-camera mode
    - fast continuous shooting with adjustable shooting frequency
    - adjustable vibration feedback so you can feel when images are taken

- auto-camcorder mode
    - preset auto-stop timer

- application screen customization
    - main screen can show settings summary, operation buttons, or simply nothing
    - keyboard & button backlights can be turned off even on the main screen

- all features can be turned on or off individually so you choose exactly how *hidden* you want to be
    - supports all Android versions, from Android 1.1 to 2.2
    - rigorously tested on all Android versions
    - *Android 1.1 itself does not support video recording, image taking works fine

Advertisement
    :
  2. toppo

toppo New Member

downloaded. this is a good one.
  3. amerifax

amerifax Well-Known Member

If you buy the Pro for 8.99 can you upgrade to Premium for 39.99 getting a full 8.99 create? It would be a good way to kick it around. I don't like the Free trial much.

Bob
  4. galaie

galaie New Member

Yea, i had the same question, email them and they and they responded pretty fast.

I used the free version for days, then bought the pro version. few days later i wanted to upgrade to the premium version so i emailed the dev and they allowed me to do an upgrade instead of another full purchase. (i.e. paying just the difference between the versions)

great app, btw.
  5. sshyamsunder11

sshyamsunder11 New Member

I tried installing Mobile Hidden Camera in my Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V.

Some of the features are not highlighted and it takes video only of One Minute. Is it not compatible with sony ericsson?

Rgds

Shyam
  6. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

Sounds perfect for perverts.
    :thumbdown:
  7. sshyamsunder11

sshyamsunder11 New Member

I mean to say it does not work fully. Is it that I have not installed it properly or I need to switch on some other features which are turned off?