• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New stellar won't charge battery

Gyrobob

Lurker
Jan 6, 2010
I just got a Stellar yesterday. It charges very intermittently. It beeps a lot, and the little charging icon will only show the lightning bolt every once it a while. After leaving the phone on the charger supplied with the phone for several hours, the phone was only 25% charged. How do I fix this?

Thanks for any info,

Bob

Where did you get the phone?

Verizon sent it out as a warranty replacement for a Droid that died.

I figured out how to charge it by putting a little pressure on the socket and leaving the phone motionless for a few hours. There is a loose solder joint or something inside the phone.

I have a new problem, though. The micro SD card with 900 pics on it that I put in the Samsung Stellar is now empty. No pics. For the last two days, the pics were there, and now nothing.

When I try to read the card in an adaptor in the card reader slot in the desktop computer, it says H:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones