New Texting Problem Today - and Music Problem - And Locking Problem Since Update READGeneral

Last Updated:

1. droidnextdoor

droidnextdoor New Member This Topic's Starter

I have had a bunch of random problems this past week - my phone which never locked has locked 4-5 times since the update requiring me to take the battery out after trying everything...

I rec'd texts tonight - I wasn't texting or using my phone...and they went into the last message I had rec'd earlier...ad didn't register as the proper contact (which was on my phone)....and did not show up in their own window...

I deleted those messages and tried a test from someone in my phone contact list - it put them in the message of person last again! Is this what you mean!?

I have had several issues that popped up today including this one, as well as my music program turning itself on randomly but the bigger issue was when using it was the music starting fast forwarding, skipping songs at top speed, etc.

Anyone have these issues and how to fix? Are they a result of the update.

NOTE: I did update Handcent - thats what I use. I use "Music" for music player.

Advertisement
  2. droidnextdoor

droidnextdoor New Member This Topic's Starter

now i realized its not just handcent its the phone....'contacts not in my phone in the last few days are all going into the same thread instead of having a new thread created for each new number or person contacting me and when i reply i am not sure who i am replying to - and even after saving the new numbers they go back to that thread...since then i have rec'd texts from others in my phone and they started or resumed open threads but it seems to be centered around people NOT in my phone