New to android after 3 years with Apple.

1. cmfiscel

cmfiscel New Member

I had the iphone 5 but felt like I was just buying the same phone every year. I guess the redesigns were not impressive enough. I now have the GS3 and love it. So, is there an app that lets you backup all the content of your phone (music, settings, apps). What are some have-to-have apps? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. annebrooks64

annebrooks64 Well-Known Member

All your contacts will automatically be backed up to Google, you may have to enable sync in settings, accounts to let it auto sync. Personally I only back up music and pics and use drop box for that so I can download on to any device anywhere. There are good apps for backing up data etc in the play store. Someone else could advise you on that better than me. Must have apps for me are drop box and chrome for all my bookmarks. Things like games and fonts and launchers are personal preference. Have a look round in the playstore where you can find pretty much anything and everything. You'll soon realise how much more customization is available with android than apple, and the s3 is one of the best.