New to android and Loving my +General

1. drew051

drew051 VIP Member VIP Member

Hi everyone,
    I am new to android as a whole as a long time iOS user but recently in the last week converted to android and I am not looking back!

I got the one x+ on ATT and am loving it so far. I am browsing the forums daily and learning a lot!

Any words of wisdom on peoples thoughts etc on the phone or apps/themes etc. are much appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. Hjortron

Hjortron Active Member

Hey, Drew.
    I did the same thing recently, and I'm loving my One X+ as well. Welcome to the club! I'm afraid I don't have many suggestions on apps/themes (I'm a pretty conservative user)... Maybe try "Transparent Clock & Weather" to replace the standard Sense Flip Clock & Weather widget on the main home screen. It's a bit (a LOT) more subdued & sophisticated-looking than that big, honkin' flip clock. Outside of that, I'd imagine everything is a matter of preference. As a side note, I really love the Gallery & Music Player apps on this phone. Quite aesthetically pleasing... Have fun discovering your cool new phone!
  3. nicka3200

nicka3200 Well-Known Member

I've just been supplied with an iPad by my employer having used android phones for the last 3 years. I have to say I hate ios.