• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android: Best Place to Download Music?

I lost my entire iTunes library trying to backup my music on my computer in iTunes before doing a restore on my iPhone 4. I sold it on ebay and shipped it out on Sunday. I cannot find my music anywhere! I have read up on others who have had this problem and heard that Apple will allow you to reload all of your purchases just once. I haven't done this yet. I pray they let me. I didn't have a huge library - only about 200 some songs, but still. That is music I paid for that is gone!!

What is the name of the apps I can download on my Atrix that will allow me to download songs?

Upvote 0
When you plug your Android Phone into your PC you get the option to mount as storage. Do this and it will appear on your computer as a flash drive. Then you just copy your iTunes folders there. To keep things tidy, you can create a folder called music and copy everything there, but it really doesn't matter.

Reactions: trinitygrace
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones