• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android - Bought the Aria

blperks2

Lurker
Sep 6, 2010
So, I am new to the Android and was just looking for help/direction for a newbie. Any good sites or links that will show me the ropes and get me running this thing like a pro?

I use BB for work and have an iPhone4 but so far I am really liking the android and can see some nice features that is moving me further and further from the iPhone.(Like the facetime as I travel a lot)

Thanks for your help in advance!

The place I started with is Android Central. The writers there are extremely knowledgeable, and the forums are always helpful if you have a question. They have reviews of phones and apps (most with video), and how-to articles/videos on some things.

These forums are always good too if you have questions.

If you want to get in to rooting or customization, the XDA forums are a good place to go. (If you're not sure, read the article under the rooting tab on Android Central)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones