• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android, but not mobile tech

Hello all. I decided on the fly Friday to sell my Storm2 9550 and jump for the new HTC Incredible based on the official specs and the fact its an HTC phone. If there is one thing to know about me is I tend to upgrade and upgrade often, typically about 4-6 months, selling my outgoing phone to get my new one.

My mobile device history started around 1994 with Palm OS, ran with that crowd until late 1999 then moved on to the WindowsMobile OS, moving to BlackBerry as my company did from 2006, and now I sold everything I had for use with my BlackBerry's decided to move to the Android Platform. Plus I sold my iPod Touch, so for the first time I am really using an old flip phone, an old iPod Nano (my wife took my new one).

When the HTC Incredible (sorry Droid is a Moto thing) arrives I will be ready with the apps (looking for info on a good exchange server if not already built in) I will also have an iPad and iPod Classic coming as well. iPad is for content and GAMES.

That's it in a nutshell and that is me.

Hello all. I decided on the fly Friday to sell my Storm2 9550 and jump for the new HTC Incredible based on the official specs and the fact its an HTC phone. If there is one thing to know about me is I tend to upgrade and upgrade often, typically about 4-6 months, selling my outgoing phone to get my new one.

My mobile device history started around 1994 with Palm OS, ran with that crowd until late 1999 then moved on to the WindowsMobile OS, moving to BlackBerry as my company did from 2006, and now I sold everything I had for use with my BlackBerry's decided to move to the Android Platform. Plus I sold my iPod Touch, so for the first time I am really using an old flip phone, an old iPod Nano (my wife took my new one).

When the HTC Incredible (sorry Droid is a Moto thing) arrives I will be ready with the apps (looking for info on a good exchange server if not already built in) I will also have an iPad and iPod Classic coming as well. iPad is for content and GAMES.

That's it in a nutshell and that is me.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones