• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to android from apple

Whats up everyone? I am completely new to the android phones. I recently switched from my iPhone 3GS to the Droid x. So far I really like the phone. So far I have stayed away from task killers from what I am reading, got estrongs file manager, and a few other misc apps. Still kinda so so about the battery life. Although I went ahead and ordered a wall charger + 2 extra batteries.

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations around the forum! :D

If you haven't already, check out the Motorola Droid X - Android Forums and specifically rooting. You'll the control of your phone. You may want to wait for the 2.2 ota (over the air) update, though, as it is supposed to come out soon. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones