• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android/HTC

htclivin

Lurker
Jun 13, 2010
Hello just chiming in to say hello. I got my htc evo on June 7th and so far I like it. My last phone was a blackberry curve and even though it left something to be desired I got used to it and grew to like it.

I'm learning a little more about my evo everyday and I think it's going to work out well for me. I had read about the battery issues so I bought an extra battery just in case.

Coming from a blackberry this app thing is all new for me. Right now I'm looking for an app that will extend the speed dialing/calling list. I do miss that about my blackberry, my speed dialing was alphabetized so I could assign my family by their initials and push a letter. I'm hoping to find an app like that cause I don't want to have to memorize numbers.

Well that's it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones