New to Android phones / Hero - having issues

Last Updated:

1. elvis80

elvis80 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all

I'm new to Android phones (and forums) and am experiencing a few difficulties, which I've searched for but not found a solution for yet. Any ideas would be much appreciated:

Is it possible to use bluetooth to synchronise on HTC Sync, I under it would work with ActiveSync, but I'd like to do it with HTC's software. If not, is there any word on whether this would be remedied in a future update?

I stream music from my Hero to my car stereo (Sony Xplore), but I find - using the built-in music player, the start or first half of a track will play too quickly, then right itself later on, this can last up to 90secs and almost means I can't listen to music this way as the tempo/key of the track is all over the place. The car stereo worked perfectly with streaming from my previous Sony Ericsson phone and I've updated to the latest ROM for the Hero just in case.

Thanks in advance :D

(Just noticed I posted this in the wrong thread - sorry. Can I move it?)

Advertisement
  2. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :) Don't worry, I got you covered with the move.

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

4. TheBrit

TheBrit Well-Known Member

The only bluetooth profiles currently supported are for audio. More will come over time no doubt.

HTC Sync works via the USB cable. The way to sync wirelessly is to use Google Calendar which has a taskbar plugin for your PC to Synchronise OutLook Calendar with Google Calendar in the 'Cloud'. Your Hero phone will then stay synced with the 'Cloud' almost in real time.