New to Android Phones.

Last Updated:

1. twiglet

twiglet New Member This Topic's Starter

:confused:I am new to this forum. I have just purchased a Samsung Vibrant. I have been a BlackBerry user, and am not sure if I will keep the Vibrant. I have had it for 2 days, and have until the 20th to decide if I will keep it. The first day I had it I hated it. Yesterday I hated it more and it made me really crabby. Today i like it a little better. I guess time will tell. Right now I am having trouble uploading pictures to Picasa Web Album.

Advertisement
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums! I thought this may be helpful...

Samsung Vibrant - Android Forums

It takes time to get used to Android and to learn it, but imo once you do, you'll never want anything else.

3. twiglet

twiglet New Member This Topic's Starter

:mad:I am really having trouble downloading apps. Yesterday they would not download at all, this morning I got some to download, and now the downloads are failing. Can't figure it out.

4. srheug

srheug New Member

I had a Blackberry for two years. I've had a Droid 2 now for 1 mo. I can honestly say, the only thing I miss is BBM

5. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

It could be just that the market is having problems right now, if that's the case, it'll probably be working properly soon.
    But try this.. press menu>settings> manage applications > choose market and clear data. That may fix your problem.

6. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Glad you're here! :D

Give it some time. My sister came into Android from BB. Hated it at first and now can't live w/o it. :D

7. eggie

eggie Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. :D