• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new to android

Hi team I'm new to android just got the Eris because I did not like the feel of the moto what I liked about eris was the sense ui but since the senorita got the moto I want one I have only had this phone for 3days and its not for me I was waiting for the passion but that doesn't seem its going to happen for vzw anytime soon I really miss my BB but moto droid probably will be my new phone or keep the eris until the price drop.

Hi team I'm new to android just got the Eris because I did not like the feel of the moto what I liked about eris was the sense ui but since the senorita got the moto I want one I have only had this phone for 3days and its not for me I was waiting for the passion but that doesn't seem its going to happen for vzw anytime soon I really miss my BB but moto droid probably will be my new phone or keep the eris until the price drop.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones