New to Android :)

Last Updated:

1. Lizzy001

Lizzy001 Member This Topic's Starter

I must say.... after years of going through TONS of phones, from three different phone companies (T-Mobile, Verizon, & Sprint), the Sprint HTC Hero has to be the best phone I've used, and the OS friggin rocks.
    I've had my Hero for about 3-4 weeks now. I had thought about switching to AT&T to get the iPhone, but AT&T is very expensive. I actually like to have some buttons on my phones, so this was a perfect combination of buttons and touchscreen. I had the Palm Pre before this, and OMG! I had to return 3 Pre's in one single month. Horrendous.
    I am SO glad I stayed with Sprint and switched from the Palm Pre to the Hero. I'm always thinking about what new phone I'm going to get next. I haven't even thought about getting another phone.

Advertisement
  2. DFRESH

DFRESH Well-Known Member

You made the right choice.........people don't know about the great potentials of the htc hero ....by the way, have you rooted your phone?

3. King_Louie

King_Louie Member

I just recently got my hero and I love it. Sprint has the best prices in the industry (combine that with my discount through work and I'm a happy puppy). I'm still debating if I should root it or not.

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

This is the first phone I've owned for more than 3 months... in the past 10+ years of owning a cell phone.

I LOVE THIS PHONE!

5. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the "Have it your Way" phone... lol, oooops I think that slogan is taken already.

But, yes, the Hero is a great phone! Hope you enjoy it and you came to the right place to get information regarding it. Have fun!!!

:)

:cool: