• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android.

siggy1964

Feb 13, 2012
Virginia
Hello all. My name is Larry. I just recently became a Sprint customer and got my first smart phone. It's an HTC EVO 3D. Other than the camera sucking it's a great phone and is my first experience with Android. I liked Androids system so well I went out and got the new Asus Transformer Prime tablet to replace my outdated laptop. Initially I was going to get an Ipad but after looking at both I decided on the Asus because it runs ICS and has an optional keyboard which is very nice. I'm looking forward to getting some tips on how to get the most out of my two devices with your help.

Welcome to AF Larry, glad to have you here!

Your first stops should be here HTC EVO 3D - Android Forums and here ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime - Android Forums for all the information you could need on your devices.

I know what you mean about the camera, coming from the Evo 4G I was very disappointed with the pictures I was getting with the 3D. Hopefully the next Evo will fix that error.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones