• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Droid

gerryo

Lurker
Aug 2, 2010
I'm new to the android - never had an iphone but I used my blackberry to keep me in the e-mail loop when I was out of the office. Does anyone know what I have to do in order to get my personal e-mail and corporate e-mail pushed through onto my Droid incredible? Also - how can I back up my addresses with Google? It doesn't seem to do it automatically. Thanks.

Also - since there really isn't a manual that walks you through the Droid incredible, where do you suggest I begin to learn more about this phone? I've been told to just wade through all the stuff on YouTube, but that doesn't seem a terribly efficient way to learn how to use the various features of this phone. Thanks again.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones