New to Droid

Last Updated:

1. illwun11

illwun11 Member This Topic's Starter

I just recently gave up my Storm 2 against my will due to data issues that recently occured with t-mobile and since their bb selection is really terrible I decided to get my first droid. I got a myTouch 3G Slide with I believe 2.1 Eclair on it and it's a brand new phone to t-mobile this month so there isn't a lot of information out there yet on it. My question is if anyone knows anything about rooting this device yet. For example is it possible, is it being worked on and figured out, or anything that would be useful information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Advertisement
  2. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

That's not a Droid. Droid specifically refers to Verizon's line of Android phones.

And no, it hasn't been rooted yet, but it's being worked on. Rooting the myTouch 3G Slide

3. illwun11

illwun11 Member This Topic's Starter

Forgive me I'm new. I figured anything android could be called droid but I'll make sure to add the "an" in front from now on. Thanks

4. mulletcutter

mulletcutter Well-Known Member

My wife has the slide, that thing had allot of memory and huge screen.....only thing you need is 2.2 with flash

5. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member