New to Forum, New to Android

Last Updated:

1. TazDroid

TazDroid New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm a new HTC Hero owner (3 phones) still within Sprint's trial period. Converting from T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl 8100.

I'm working with Sprint and the vendor (Radioshack/Sam's Club) on a problem with an apparent weak signal in the coverage around my house (which is right by a major business area in South Metro Denver).:confused:

Also working with vendor on upgrading to Evos, since they become available one day after my 30 day trial is up.:(

So...If we get the weak signal / Evo upgrade issues taken care of I may be around a lot. If not, well....back to T-Mobile Blackberries, I guess.

I'm kind of an "old f@rt" :rolleyes: with a technical IBM mainframe background. But all this new fangled technology kinda blows me away at times, although I do still like learning new things.

I'll have plenty of questions and probably no answers for awhile if I stick around.

This looks like a very active site with many users. I think I'll be able to learn a lot and maybe even get proficient enough to help someone out once in awhile!:rolleyes:

Update: Upgraded to EVO. Still working with Sprint on weak signal. I'm right in the middle of the second largest business area in Denver (The Denver Tech Center) and can't understand why I would have a weak signal. Sure hope 4G works when the get it installed in Denver!!

Advertisement