New to mobile flash/rooting

1. ITstudent

ITstudent New Member

So I am new here and I have a little trouble with my phone. Let me first start by saying I have the Huawei Ascend (yes 2 year old phone) My boyfriend flashed it a while back and it ran okay, but I noticed after he put that GoLancher on it, the phone was getting slower and it was uploading new Golauncher apps on its own. I couldn't stop it. So, I tried to delete the golauncher and poooof, I lost everything! From screen saver to Contacts to FB and even my google play is completely gone.

Well, Stupid is as stupid does, I took my phone back to Metro PCS and they just did something to my phone that I should have never agreed to. YES! They put it back to CyanogenMod and I lost everything that my boyfriend did. Which means when I tried to start up the phone to get the ROM manager back to the way he had it, everything was lost.

So, I guess my question is, how do I reflash this phone again so that I can get google play back on my phone. Without it I can't upload any apps. Not even FB. It is running slow can't even get on line now. What did I do? Can anyone help?

Advertisement