New to rooting. I've done just about everything else moto droid

Last Updated:

1. rbaurain

rbaurain New Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 4, 2010
    Net new to rooting. I've only had the Motorola Droid for 3 months now. I did manually install froyo 1 week before it came out so of course already have 2.2 I have done just about everything else. I am new to the android platform in general and have been building pc's since I was 14. I know how to do everything but programing. I have been doing research all night and am actually going to start an application business with a few partners. The people who I recruit are going to be the actual programing and development of applications I'm a business man and I specialize in sales, management, and building that relationship with our clients.

I would like to learn most of the programming so I know what to reflect on the client and what skills to look for when we recruit programmers.

If someone could direct me where to go for step by step and maybe define some of the terminology I would greatly appreciate it.

Ryan M. Baurain

2. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Application Development - Android Forums might be a good place.

Just poke around these forums. Make the right friends and you will start noticing familiar people.

Jongalt UB IOWA fabu.... to name a few.

They're all great people and fun. Just keep poking and posting.