• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to the Advanced Mobile World

Greetings,
Just last night my wife and I decided to give up our old phones and service that we had been using since 2000. We both chose the HTC Hero as our tool to access the features of the new service plan. Up to this point neither of us have ever sent a text message or used our cell phones for anything other than calls. So now that we are emerging on this new journey into the unknown, we are joining this forum to seek guidance on how to get the best experience with these new phones.

Thank You and Hello!
Jay Bunker

Greetings,
Just last night my wife and I decided to give up our old phones and service that we had been using since 2000. We both chose the HTC Hero as our tool to access the features of the new service plan. Up to this point neither of us have ever sent a text message or used our cell phones for anything other than calls. So now that we are emerging on this new journey into the unknown, we are joining this forum to seek guidance on how to get the best experience with these new phones.

Thank You and Hello!
Jay Bunker
Welcome the the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones