• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help new to the droid forums Question about epic??

c1poweredeg

Lurker
Oct 23, 2010
I just got the epic 4 g for sprint and already there problems, I don't kno what the problem is but here they are.
1. When sending txt messages some actually go through but most of them just act like there loading and never get sent.
2. When I'm goin on the internet it takes forever to get to a home page, site, etc...
3. Youtube takes forever to load. Also its on 3g and my broken down samsung moment loads way faster than the epic. I thought it might of been the apps but I only have 4 that have been downloaded.

4. The first 2 days the touch screen wouldn't work, it toook me about 5 min fr me to actually swipe in my lock code. For somereason everytime I would try to unlock the phone the touch would go crazy the design of the lock pattern would be on the opositee side of the screen.

If anybody has had these problems or as any solutions please let me know. Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones