• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new to the Droid & not liking it already :(

nrthshore

Lurker
Mar 22, 2010
Just received a Droid from work & am hoping the learning curve won't be too bad. I can't get the keyboard to go to landscape mode (yes, went to display settings, it's checked to rotate AND calibrated it already), but no luck.

I'm hoping to search the forums to find the answer that will get me to love this phone but in the meantime, just wanted to introduce myself.

Looking forward to learning,
Barbara/northshore

Just received a Droid from work & am hoping the learning curve won't be too bad. I can't get the keyboard to go to landscape mode (yes, went to display settings, it's checked to rotate AND calibrated it already), but no luck.

I'm hoping to search the forums to find the answer that will get me to love this phone but in the meantime, just wanted to introduce myself.

Looking forward to learning,
Barbara/northshore
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones