New to the Droid

Last Updated:

1. mach1man

mach1man Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone I am a new Droid user!!! I just switched from the Eris to the droid and I love it, not to say that I didn't love my eris. I switched for a couple of reasons, Flash, Keyboard, Live wallpapers and the speed of the Droid. I still have the Eris but its not in use anymore. I have a couple of questions. Im looking for a good case to protect my droid with out making it overly bulky.

Advertisement
  2. SinfulDragon

SinfulDragon Well-Known Member

so.... what are you gonna do with that eris?

3. mach1man

My friend might buy it on the 15th of this month when he gets paid. If he doesnt buy it then I'm going to put it on here and ebay to sell it.

4. tyneusch

tyneusch Well-Known Member

Seidio makes some greay cases. They are almost like covers more than cases..and they also make screen protectors as well. I spent the 12 dollars at the Verizon store for the 2 screen covers that you get but I love them and have yet to put a scratch on my phone.

As far as covers go, are you looking for something like a holster cover or just more of something to protect the edges?

5. mach1man

I have the verizon shell case but its to hard to get out of the case. I looked and siedio cases and that's what I'm kinda looking for a colored case with a holster. How good are they, do they come undone a lot?

6. trav473

trav473 Well-Known Member

are ya looking for a good Eris? I just did the same thing as the OP and was gonna put it(Eris) on ebay this weekend?

Just noticed, shipping could be easy, I live outside of Terre Haute.

7. emdmao

emdmao Well-Known Member

Personally, all of the cases available really take away from the sleakness of the Droid and make them too bulky. I don't even use a screen protector. No scratches on the screen yet.