• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New To The Forum

Greetings,

Did a Google search for an issue with "Social" killing a battery and found the answer on this site. Our Sheriff's department just got a fleet of Droid Bionic's and it has been a stuggle moving from the Blackberry and Nextel Blackberry PTT phones.
I have been carrying some type of device since the palm pilot and this new Bionic is quite the device.
As part of the IT group here at the SO we get a lot of calls about things and now the Bionic has been added to the list.

Thanks

Welcome to Android Forum -- Thanks for joining. ;)

It's nice to have you aboard....In my signature Tap/Click on the Phone-Sub-Forum Link - from there just scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices, and members are ready to assist you with any problem(s) you might have.

I hope you find Android Forum informative and prove to be useful! See you around.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones