New to the forum

Last Updated:

1. NJD_fan

NJD_fan Member

Hey all, i'm Brian. Posted on the main welcome forum but wanted to here as well.

I don't actually have the Droid myself, got the Storm. My dad got it and not exactly beingatechnophile i've been trying to help him out. Some of it I did already but have gotten stuck on a few things.

Still trying to do that contacts/memo from Palm to Droid but I haven't read the full walkthrough yet. Is it possible without outlook? Didn't come standard with Vista and I have Open Office on all the pc's so no outlook. Companionlink seems to make it easier but things still don't seem to have moved over.

What I was wondering is my dad uses AOL for his mail. When he gets a attachment and tries to send it to anyone the attachment isn't included. Anyone else have that problem with any of the mail services or could it be a AOL problem? Don't know why if he fw's something the attachment would've automatically be included but I thought that was weird.

Thanks for providing all this help to everyone, with me having no idea how to use his DROID it's been helpful. No idea what i'll get when my contract's up in december but learning how to use his is definitely giving me another option.

Advertisements
  2. NJD_fan

NJD_fan Member

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?