New to the Forums!! Just wanting to say hey!

Last Updated:

1. Jas31483

Jas31483 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Guys and Gals. Name's Jason and I'm new to these forums. I'm a nut when it comes to cell phones. I've owned pretty much any phone you can think of. From the iPhone 2g, 3g, 3gs and 4 to the Blackberry Pearl, Curve, 8900, 9000, 9700, Storm, Storm 2, Tour to the Android G1, Hero, Droid, Droid X, Droid Incredible and NOW the Droid 2. Needless to say I've paid a fortune in ETF fees and switching about from phone to phone (thanks ebay and craigslist), but there's just something about them that I love. I grew up with a brother who owned a small cell phone retailer just outside Pittsburgh PA, so it's been instilled in me. I have love and hates for every phone I've used and because of that I seem to be the go to guy for anything cell phone related.

As stated earlier I currently rock the Droid 2 and I'm loving it!!! I was in awe when I first got the original Droid and the 2 is a great replacement. Coming from the X (which was to big and had a speaker that was so low I was missing calls like crazy) and the Incredible (HORRIBLE battery life and sense can be overbearing at times) the Droid 2 is probably my favorite Android Phone yet! (Even with it's tuned down moto blur)

I have purchased the extended battery, dock, car mount and am currently waiting for anti glare screen protectors from SGP and Screenguardz. I'll make some time to post some quick reviews about all these extras!

Hope this wasn't to much for my first post, but I was just wanting to say hey. Stay tuned for the review of all those accessories.

Later all!

Advertisement
  2. Lightnspirit

Lightnspirit Well-Known Member

Welcome to D2 Life :)

3. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Hey!

4. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

So how soon will you be leaving us :D.

5. Jas31483

Jas31483 Member This Topic's Starter

Hopefully not soon. Im hoping to have this Droid 2 for a while. We'll see, hopefully I don't get to attached. I don't want my departure from the forums to be a tear jerker. :D

6. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome!