• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to the Smart Phone era........

Kocksan

Lurker
Jan 29, 2012
Hello All, I just bought my first smart phone, an LG-P930, quite a change from my old Krazor. Gonna take a while to figure out how to use it, I can't even get it connected to the LG program on my computer, keeps giving me an error. I can however connect it just as a regular mass storage, so I am able to do some things. Not sure yet as to how long it will take to get comfortable with it, only time will tell...........

Welcome to Android Forum This is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help.

Nice of you to stop by and join us. You'he definitely come to the right place to learn all there is for your device.

Here are links to our Android-Phones and Android-Tablets forum. Choose the device you have - find your model _check into your device's area of support...where you'll find some interesting info, hints, tips & tricks on your device.

I hope you find this place insightful and informative. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones