new to this

Last Updated:

1. kaonimylove

kaonimylove New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello, my name is Sheena and I have no idea what im doing on here, im simply trying to find answers to my questions and issues I have with my MyTouch Slide......I am 27 yrs old and am a bit behind in times apparantly, can somebody please help me!! I cant get the friends stream to work properly and I dont understand how to manage my apps or any tricks that go along with troubleshooting....would appreciate some guidance!!!!!:) thank you!!

Advertisement
  2. kaonimylove

kaonimylove New Member This Topic's Starter

now what do i do?? lol

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome! You can start by going into the icon marked "Market". That's where you'll find lots of cool android apps! :D

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

5. Camila

Camila New Member

I am Haris ,New to this forum. I am 24 ,Male . Welcome to all .I think forum is a place to share our problems with each other and find thier best solution.SO keep doing posts and solve ours problems. Have a nice day....

6. harukasan73

harukasan73 Well-Known Member

Hi Sheena! there are alot of helpful people here, and its easy to ask for help! Just go to the forums for your phone, anf take a look around! you may find some answers to your questions in the threads already there, but if not, you can always ask! Our Guides are here to help us, and they will point the way for you, or another friendly user! Take care and dont be afraid of your phone! You will catch on in no time!

7. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

hi harris!