• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Transform Ultra Open-Box $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koumajutsu

Android Expert
Aug 26, 2011
Needles, CA
www.paypal.com
My wife just got the Transform Ultra, Opened the box, charged the phone up, and changed her mind on it before activating it.

Simply put, she only wants her phone to be a phone and it's not worth the extra $5/mo premium for her to have an Android device.

Therefore I'm offering it up to the community if someone would like to buy it.

I'm asking $160 USD

It's currently Bone-Stock. My wife has powered it up and she tells me it's working.
I even have a receipt for it in case there's an issue with it

IMG_20111130_171326.jpg
P.S. TY mods for moving this thread where it belongs

My wife just got the Transform Ultra, Opened the box, charged the phone up, and changed her mind on it before activating it.

Simply put, she only wants her phone to be a phone and it's not worth the extra $5/mo premium for her to have an Android device.

Therefore I'm offering it up to the community if someone would like to buy it.

I'm asking $175 USD

It's currently Bone-Stock. My wife has powered it up and she tells me it's working.
I even have a receipt for it in case there's an issue with it

P.S. I'm an idiot that doesn't know how to put things in the classified section

Does this price include shipping? Do you have a paypal? I'm considering going from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile...

Upvote 0
Sellers must provide picture of item with piece of paper that has date and forum username on it:)

see here: http://androidforums.com/classifieds/44508-guidelines-read-me-updated-9-20am-cst-11-07-2011-a.html

I know, I'm getting a pic now, I was at work when I originally posted the thread.
My bad

Does this price include shipping? Do you have a paypal? I'm considering going from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile...

Yup, that includes shipping, Yes I have paypal, PM me and I'll give you my paypal address if you want it

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones