• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories New universal Moga driver app

Kyle_exe

Lurker
Nov 21, 2014
I have recently purchased a moga gamepad (pocket model) and have discovered that many games and emulators do not support moga controllers. There is currently an application on Google play, "Moga Universal Driver" but it has not been updated since last year. As a result the app does not support newer models of moga controllers. This means players are limited to Moga's pivot app which although offers a decent array of games, but does not support emulators. I have found that many customers have purchased newer models solely for the use of emulators. Leading to many dissapointed customers. What I am proposing is an app that: 1. Supports new moga models (hero pro etc) in addition to the older models (like the pocket) 2. Can be customized and tailored to major emulators and games and 3. Supports pc games and applications in addition to android

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones