• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

daytonaUSA

Jun 9, 2010
I'm loving the new update.. specifically the fact I no longer have grounding issues. Hurrah!

Btw, if anyone is having problems and getting gadgets that don't appear, just delete the gadget from the desktop, and simply reapply it... works like a charm.

How is everyone enjoying it?

I installed it last night. Several apps or widgets were replaced by boxes that said "error loading gadget" Unfortunately, I don't remember what I had in those spots (free space now)

Haven't noticed many differences yet, but one item I like is that the buttons along the bottom stay in in dark conditions.. No more guessing where they are while using it in bed..

Auto backlight often runs screen too bright for me now. I wish there was a preference to bias the auto mode to a level more compatible with one's eyes or power saving preferences.

Calendar unchanged (still awful)

Upvote 0
I installed it last night. Several apps or widgets were replaced by boxes that said "error loading gadget" Unfortunately, I don't remember what I had in those spots (free space now)

Yeah, that happened to me too. Had to remove and re-place them. Forgot a couple but that just gave me a chance to re-customize things, which is fun (for me at least) anyway!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones