• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New user of a desire with an SMS question..

Vicdude

Android Enthusiast
Jun 2, 2010
Nottingham UK
Hi Guys,
I have finally taken the leap and crossed over to Android from Symbian. Loving the obvious improvements however I have an "admin" question relating to the management of SMS messages.
With the old Symbian system (Nokia) there were 3 folders which I used all the time. They were Inbox, Outbox and Sent.
This morning I sent my new number to about 100 of my contacts and this evening I wanted to check to see who i'd sent them to and check I hadn't missed anyone out.
I cant seem to find an equivalent to the old "Sent" folder that I would have consulted.
Is there such a thing on android?
When I go into my messages, i get a list of conversations, which is cool but I only get one of those if someone has replied.
Am I stuck in the past and unable to see the obvious? lol :D Any help greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones