New user of a desire with an SMS question..

Last Updated:

1. Vicdude

Vicdude Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guys,
    I have finally taken the leap and crossed over to Android from Symbian. Loving the obvious improvements however I have an "admin" question relating to the management of SMS messages.
    With the old Symbian system (Nokia) there were 3 folders which I used all the time. They were Inbox, Outbox and Sent.
    This morning I sent my new number to about 100 of my contacts and this evening I wanted to check to see who i'd sent them to and check I hadn't missed anyone out.
    I cant seem to find an equivalent to the old "Sent" folder that I would have consulted.
    Is there such a thing on android?
    When I go into my messages, i get a list of conversations, which is cool but I only get one of those if someone has replied.
    Am I stuck in the past and unable to see the obvious? lol :D Any help greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Vicdude

*bump* :d

3. her0n

her0n Member

I too was a new user from a Nokia N96. Sadly seems there is no other way than to just suck it up and deal with the new method of doing things.

I'm coping, taking it a day at a time.. lol.

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

First, download handcent, then do:

Menu > More > Delivery reports

I believe this should show ones previously sent before using the app, but it might not.

Vicdude likes this.
  5. Vicdude

I have embraced the Android way and changed the way I work ;) I downloaded Handcent and all is well :D