New User... Probably will need a lot of help lol.

Last Updated:

1. jayblack919

jayblack919 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone. I just got a Fender Edition HTC MyTouch from a friend of a friend yesterday for a steal of a price. I am normally a Blackberry fan but the price was literally impossible to pass up lol. I initially didn't like it because I am normally against touchscreen phones but after playing with it all morning I think I might love it :)

However, I do have a few questions about it. First, I have been searching around and found that there is no notepad. I ghostwrite music for rappers and r&b artist and I need something to write my music in. Is there an alternative program or app for this?

Another thing, this is actually my first actual tmobile phone (though I have been with them foe three years). In the past I always had unlocked at&t phones because I am against the data plan. I am using the M/T without one. Is this going to restrict any uses of the phone? I meean other than the lack of a browser outside my house (using my wifi connection right now)?

I plan to post frequently and try to help wherever I can. I'm a member of a lot of forums so I know the rules already for the mostpart... ;)

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!!! :) You have come to the right place to get your many questions answered. Enjoy your visits!! :)

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: