• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New user to android

chris32387

Lurker
Sep 3, 2012
Hello i am a IT tech, i am new to the android system, and love it. I never had a need to use a smartphone and now that i have one its great, i can do alot of things business related straight from my phone rather than having to take my laptop with me everywhere i go. Anyway i have rooted my android lg lucid and have removed alot of bloatware or stock apps using root explorer. I still have not figured out how to remove 3 apps that i believe to be a part of google play. They are, Play Music, Play Movies and TV, and Play Books. If anyone has any idea of how to remove these please help. I just never use these apps. I also realize that this is not a support forum so please let me know where to get this question answered. Thanks all.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones