New User with Questions!!Support

Last Updated:

1. massejl

massejl New Member This Topic's Starter

I have the HTC Incredible. Is there anyway to have the phone back out of the menus and go to the homepage? I don't like that when I click the internet or contacts it is in the same spot that I left it the last time I went there. Or if I am looking at something it doesn't go back to the homepage once it goes into sleepmode

Advertisement
  2. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

If you're using "Contacts" the back button will do it. This will also work for most everything on the phone. The Internet is a different story, in that hitting back will only take you back through all the pages you viewed. Although, if you go back far enough to your starting point, it will back out of the program.

I just do Menu->More->Home when I'm done with the internet. And don't forget that you might have more windows (tabs) open as well.

3. lg4420

lg4420 Well-Known Member

you can try the dolphin hd browswer, when you hit menu, exit, it will take you back to your home, delete your internet cache and history. I like the browser and its speed also.

4. irishjoeyo

irishjoeyo Well-Known Member

Just hit the home button in the lower-left corner of the phone, just to the left of "menu".

5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

that is what he is doing and it is the reason it opens at same place he left off. Can either back all the way out (back button) or kill it with systempanel. Thats how i do it anyway

6. irishjoeyo

irishjoeyo Well-Known Member

If that's the case, then he is not making that clear. Hitting the home button will take you to the home page/screen, just as he stated he is looking to do.