• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New Version Of Kies

Upvote 0
Thanks, I'd thought about that but wondered whether one might lose the meta-data on the files (i.e., artist, album, etc...). I was just down at the AT&T store and the helpful chap who sold me the phone last week said the same thing and that one doesn't lose meta-data on the files.

I also told him I was having troubles with the micro SD connection coming loose easily. He noted that the slider cover has to be all the way open to make a secure connection. Mine wasn't. There's a little indent when you slide it open and one needs to make sure it's open past that indent. Then it seemed to connect securely.

Well I spoke too soon. Now the XP Pro operating system will not even recognize the phone regardless of which USB connection mode I try. Very frustrating.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones