new voice features + chrome to phone

Last Updated:

1. jsandor91

jsandor91 Member This Topic's Starter

has anyone taken advantage of the new features recently released for our n1's ?? voice actions is great it seems more accurate now you can control nearly all aspects of the phone through voice. although cant figure out how my bt headset can be used for the commands. and official chrome to phone is bug free and QUICK :D

Advertisement
  2. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

yea i got them both.. love the voice search

3. aquaitious

aquaitious Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried searching for the music with the new search feature?

Every time I do it goes to the Pandora app, I'm wondering if it'll ever default to my music app. I just want to listen to my own songs without having to type anything. ;)

(Yes, go ahead, call me lazy).

4. techdaring

techdaring Well-Known Member

I think voice search already on Nexus One from long time ? But how can I install Chrome to my phone ?

5. denshvalaunt

denshvalaunt Member

@techdaring: The new Voice Search allows for more robust searching, including composing text messages and navigating to websites. It's part of the update to the Voice Search app in the App Market.

@Aquaitious: According to the Google Mobile help page, the default Android music player isn't associated/compatible with the 'listen to' command. The list of compatible apps is: Pandora, Last.fm, mSpot, Spotify, and Rdio. 'Listen to' Voice Action : Voice Search - Google Mobile Help