1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

NEW!!!! ZTE Warp sequent for $200Tips

1. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

New zte warp sequence will be heading our way next month for $200 it features android 4.0 a 4.3 inch screen and 5mega pixel camera and a 1.4 ghz processor.

This is also good news for the original warp. Maybe it might be easier to port pics/cm9 to the device now since the warp sequence and the regular warp have almost the same specs. It would be easier to compare both kernels and possibly build one for the original warp.

Prepaid Phone News: New Boost Mobile ZTE Warp Sequent Android Phone Launching Sept. 17th

Advertisement
    :
  2. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

Are you kidding me, they basically just fixed the warp. If anyone gets one, I totally want a system dump.

Judging by the specs, its probably a completely different phone. qHD touch panel and 1.4ghz processor.
    The processor sounds like a msm8655T, which is an upgraded version of the one we got. But once the kernel source is available, we can mod it to port ics. And with some work we could potentially make this an update for unrooted phones too, of course unofficially.
  3. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

That's BS because that's basically what the warp costed when I got mine :-\
  4. nefcpainter119

nefcpainter119 Well-Known Member

I want it!
  5. downthemachine

Looked a little deeper and found there isn't anything deeper than the article above. Literally the only thing on that phone so either its a rumor or a leak :p
  6. jetx2x

jetx2x Well-Known Member Developer

Haha... I think they made the warp crap so they Could fix it and release this... and the original warp is definately never getting an official ics update if this phone is real..

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  7. I hope it dont have the bugs the warp got like keep freezing up n restarting.but at the same time i want a 4G phone but back to this case.it would b awesome if we could use tether to tether stuff like any device n if it had a front camera
  8. drewhill77

drewhill77 Well-Known Member

If I'm switching phones I'll drop $360 and get the new 4g galaxy coming out for boost...
    SelfElevated2 likes this.
  9. Mcboots

Mcboots Well-Known Member

Im glad I didn't spend that much on my warp. Spent around 92 dollars with free shipping for a refurb version of the phone and even then it was gift from my mom. I'm hoping on saving up and maybe getting the samsung phone that just got announced but that might be awhile for me.

Hope you guys can get the kernal from this thing and port over ICS since I think it would work pretty well on the warp.
  10. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

I like my warp. ...but I'd never buy another one.. I'm getting the s2 as soon as it hits stores. Then I'm going to turn my warp into a mp3 player lol.
  11. HiredxGunz

HiredxGunz Guest

Should this be true, I'll consider getting it. I'm a stock android lover so this'll be nice. :)
  12. nefcpainter119

nefcpainter119 Well-Known Member

Any chance the warp battery will fit in this phone?
  13. OlsonConnor

OlsonConnor Well-Known Member

Is it 720p video camera? Front facing camera, if not, then I'll just buy the S2.
  14. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

sooo who wants to bet they only changed a couple of lines or files or so to make the kernel work for this baby :D and as a bonus it probably *still* wont compile :D :D
  15. downthemachine

I can't wait til its released . Probably have to use source from the acqua and the grand x to get it to work lol
  16. MartyMar

MartyMar Well-Known Member

Nice, but I rather much get the S2.
  17. Mcboots

Mcboots Well-Known Member

If I get teh s2 I'll just give mine to my little sister. I'll turn it into an angry birds video game console since that's all she does with my phone lol :D
    SelfElevated2 likes this.
  18. OlsonConnor

OlsonConnor Well-Known Member

So it's confirmed it has a 1.3MP Front Facing camera.
    IonDev likes this.
  19. Patrica Bourow

Patrica Bourow New Member

A big promotion for Warp! New price is $120.
  20. Is it true
  21. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

from what i see of this "sequent" it seem ZTE just totally screwed us with ICS and just made a new warp specs on it are a lot better then ours 1.4Ghz single core is better then 1Ghz single :p
  22. downthemachine

Exactly
  23. geep

geep New Member

I wonder if this new zte will be 4g.

It's not just a rumor. I saw a picture of this phone from a manager at a Boost store. Boost is also getting the iphone, even though apple sucks
  24. zacd66

zacd66 New Member

found a video on youtube
    go to youtube and search Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 UPDATE by Knoxville 363 and fast forward to 2:19..
  25. downthemachine

Who's gonna spend 549 or 649 on a iPhone? That just seems insane