• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Newb App Development Questions

I live in the U.S and A and had some questions on developing an app that I want on Android and iOS. It's going to be an app that displays the happy hours, list of drinks, and prices to the drinks. I want to start off with that information, then expand with interactive features. I am starting off making a website with all the features and was going to translate that into Android/iOS app. So now my curiosities.. Any input is appreciated. How would I go about making money from this app idea? How could I charge the businesses (one time payment, monthly payment, etc)?

If you have any kind of advice for my angle of the app creation, please let me know. This is my first real project and I'm kind of blindly creating it with my adviser (Google) by my side. I am using WordPress for building this website/app also.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones