• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Newb here sayin hi!

laztpn0i

Lurker
Dec 20, 2009
Hello everybody. I just wanted to introduce my self and to wish every body a happy new year. I came across this forum after being a long time frustrated windows mobile user. My brother actually got my interest in android after playing around with his My Touch 3G/HTC Magic. So again I just wanted to say hi and thank you all for being a great source of knowledge. Plus it looks like android is going to have fun and interesting new year.:)

Hello everybody. I just wanted to introduce my self and to wish every body a happy new year. I came across this forum after being a long time frustrated windows mobile user. My brother actually got my interest in android after playing around with his My Touch 3G/HTC Magic. So again I just wanted to say hi and thank you all for being a great source of knowledge. Plus it looks like android is going to have fun and interesting new year.:)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones