1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

newbee to tablet needs help :)Support

1. catmtaylor2012

catmtaylor2012 New Member

I take alot of pictures with my tablet alot .. church and whatever and it is slowing it down big time to turn it on and such..
    my questions are..

How does one person upload and or save all photos to a flash drive?

How many pictures can a 8 gig flash drive hold ??

Advertisement
  2. nonie

nonie Active Member

Do you have a SD memory card in your thrive. I store music and pictures on one. .
  3. catmtaylor2012

I do ,,, isnt there a way to store on a flash drive and after i store them on my sd card can i erase them from tablet
  4. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

SD card is easier but you can use a flash drive on the Thrive to store pictures
  5. catmtaylor2012

how do i do that
  6. BigRedGonzo

BigRedGonzo Well-Known Member

On the side of the Thrive where the charger port and headphone jack is, there is a plastic door about 2-1/2" to 3" long. The charger port is at the bottom of the Thrive and the door is at the top. Pop that door open and you will find a full sized USB port. Pop your USB drive into that port and use a file manager (I prefer ES File Explorer) to copy your pics to the USB drive. After you confirm the copy worked properly, go back and delete you pics from your Thrive.

Good Luck,
    BigRedGonzo
    reddogkgb and tube517 like this.