1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Newbee

1. mabe123

mabe123 New Member

Hi, I just got my Android G510 but it didn't come with a guide or manual. I need to get started. What type of a SD card do I need.? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Does anyone know where I can download a guide for free?:)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums mabe!

Glad to have you here and hopefully we can assist you with the issues you are having with your device.

If you click on the link in my signature, the one labeled, "Android FAQ's" it will take you to a page riddled with good information about android :)

Hope it helps!
    mabe123 likes this.
  3. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. I see DC has already welcomed you so I guess all I have to say is thanks for joining :p
    mabe123 likes this.
  4. mabe123

mabe123 New Member

My friend got the same Android as I did so he brought his Smartphone instructions with him. It is very confusing. Is there any place just to get simple operating instructions. We are getting very frustrated and would appreciate any help. We would like to put some game apps on our phone but don't know how to do that. Also when you play games does that use up phone minutes? From 2 retired people trying to keep up with technology. Hoping someone can help. Mabe