• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

newbie android fan here...

edwina

Jul 26, 2009
hi phandroid community,
the name's edwina, and i'm an at&t customer...i currently have a "dumbphone" but have been looking at smartphones for my next upgrade. i've looked at RIM blackberry's, the iphone, but have never gotten that interested until i came across the HTC Hero. that's the main reason why i wanted to learn more about the android platform. i think it looks great!

anyway, i'm glad to be here. :)

btw, does anyone know of any other upcoming at&t android devices?

thanks!

hi phandroid community,
the name's edwina, and i'm an at&t customer...i currently have a "dumbphone" but have been looking at smartphones for my next upgrade. i've looked at RIM blackberry's, the iphone, but have never gotten that interested until i came across the HTC Hero. that's the main reason why i wanted to learn more about the android platform. i think it looks great!

thanks!

Welcome to the Forums.....

Upvote 0
hi phandroid community,

thanks!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones