Newbie from Kent, UK

1. Fender6ix

Fender6ix New Member

Hi folks,
    I'm a recent convert to Android, having bought a Nexus 7 a couple of weeks ago and upgrading my phone from an iPhone 4 to a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Boxing day.
    I realise now that I should have bought two Nexus 7's, as I have to fight to get it out of the wifes hands!
    I like the operating system, and the ease with which you can install/uninstall, customise etc.
    I hope to pick up plenty of tips and tricks here, and share any of my knowledge which is useful to others.
    I run a media system at home, based around XBMC, using PC's running Windows, Linux and a Raspberry Pi waiting for my attention to be integrated.

Right, intro over,

Jay.

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

3. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Welcome Jay!
    Looks like DC's gotcha covered with some helpful links there:)
    If you need any questions answered, just ask and we will be glad to help!
    Thanks for joining up today :)
  4. ral

ral Well-Known Member

Welcome Jay. One thing I would advice at this time of year is spend a bit of time in Google Play. You will find plenty of apps on discount for the next few days.
    Fender6ix likes this.
  5. Fender6ix

Fender6ix New Member

Thanks for the heads up Ral. I haven't done much else apart from setting up my phone and tablet and installing apps for the past couple of weeks. I have tons of other stuff I should be doing during the holiday period, but can't drag myself away.
    I shall be getting into trouble with the Mrs.