Newbie From the statesSupport

Last Updated:

1. luisells

luisells Member This Topic's Starter

Hey ladies and guys i am new to the forum. I am from the states i just bought the Xperia X10 and i cant wait until its here in my hands so i can finally enjoy it.

Is there any suggestions you guys have to make my life easier with the phone (to fix any bugs or issues i might run into)?! And is there any word on the android 2.2 or q4 release?! for the states of course

Advertisement
  2. dgiaffe

dgiaffe Active Member

Just make sure to read the sticky on top of this forum. It contains Tips and Tricks and some suggestions of applications to get. Enjoy

3. allbutlost

allbutlost Well-Known Member

What ^ this person said.

Threads like Battery Savers are also useful beasts as the most common complaint will always be "Battery life".

But as regards this:

2.2 isn't slated for Q4 2010. We're waiting for 2.1 in Q4 2010 as per Sony's released statements (as late as the X8's release they are still talking about 2.1 by the "end of the year", but depending on each carrier, may be even further into the future -- I'm with Rogers and I'm not holding my breath for seeing it prior to 2011).

Welcome by the way. I'm pretty new myself. I've only had my X10 for about a week... you learn fast though ;)

4. dgiaffe

dgiaffe Active Member

Sorry, probably didn't say it right, I just meant to check the Sticky in the Xperia x10 forum. I found useful tips in it. Sorry if my english sux, I'm french canadian by default lol :p

5. allbutlost

allbutlost Well-Known Member

LOL, no no you said it right! I was just pointing at you with the little ^ haha, saying "Yeah, what that person said is what you should do" :)

I'm non-French Canadian :D

6. dgiaffe

dgiaffe Active Member

Lol ok tought you tought I was saying something idiot like "what ^this person says?!" lol.. I admit there was no punctuation :p