Newbie here again...Support

Last Updated: 2013-02-15 15:56:57
  1. nardo89

nardo89 Well-Known Member

I attempted to "s-off" my Evo V today & almost had a heart attack when something went wrong & the Juopunut Bear screen got stuck, and basically I thought I had "bricked" my phone. Luckily I found my way back to the bootloader menu & just re-flashed the stock ROM & now everything is ok (back to how it was before I tried to s-off)...... Well to make a long story short my confidence is shot & the ONLY way I'll try to do ANYTHING else with this phone is if I have someone hold my hand through the entire process STEP BY FREAKING STEP lol... :afraid:

Advertisement
  2. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Just keep reading and re-reading the stickies and if you have any questions just ask away. Definitely best to not try anything unless you're completely comfortable that you understand exactly what you are doing, not a good time to guess. :p
    OB
  3. newevouservm

newevouservm Well-Known Member

install 4ext and install viper 3d until you can find a wire to do the s-off trick with?
  4. thIsgUy20

thIsgUy20 Well-Known Member

whenever u need help im always open. there was one guy and a girl that was like u and they both read instructions but they were still confusing but they pm'ed me and we went all the way to texting on the phone so i could help them out out and stuff. i always wanna lend a helping hand
  5. nardo89

nardo89 Well-Known Member

Cool man, thanks again for helping me out yesterday too!
  6. thIsgUy20

thIsgUy20 Well-Known Member

No prob :thumbup: anytime u need anything else u can pm me or ask the experts here