Wanting the Inspire 4G! I have been reading this site for info, and you all seem very informed, so here is my question. I've read about cancellations department and how contacting them with threatenting to cancel MAY get an early upgrade. I'm now on my 3rd iPhone 4 since Halloween (whenever I got the first one) because they all either 1) won't hold a signal 2) won't find edge or 3G AT ALL or 3) "cannot connect to cellular data network". It's quite annoying and I have expressed to AT&T that I just want a phone that works and they are very nice, but say there's nothing they can do as I'm under contract. I really am considering switching, but if I call, and tell my story, does anyone think this will really work? We've been with AT&T for 8 years.