newbie here with mytouch/ moto cliq screen question

Last Updated:

1. deadman13

deadman13 New Member This Topic's Starter

okie, so i searched before i signed up here and cant find the answer, so what the hell.

i just got a mytouch, basically a hero, right? well as soon as i get it home i learn about the moto cliq. now, screw the motoblur stuff, i dont use social networks at all, and the battery life is crap from whats been told, plus the key board is a pain.

but the one damn thing i want is the 5 home screens. i have so many little apps that i can easilly fill the 3 i have now. mostly just fun stupid shit, but id like them there, ya know?

anyone have any idea if its possible to get the 5 screens on said mytouch/hero/G2 phone?

Advertisement
  2. daveybaby

daveybaby Well-Known Member

The mytouch is the HTC magic, not the hero.

3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Yes you can use a Home replacement app like aHome , Openhome or My personal recommendation "Pandahome".

These will give you the ability to have more screens + Plenty of themes you can download too.

Carl

4. deadman13

deadman13 New Member This Topic's Starter

Okay,so I have panda but no 5 screens, there is a single row pull out screen on each side, but not what I'm looking for.

5. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sorry but Pandahome has as many as you like , Go to one of the side screens , now drag an icon to the corner of the screen until it moves like a 4th screen and drop it. You should now have 4 screens and so on. :)